WHAT TO EXPECT
* We will start with a short dynamic warm up.
* Set up your RUNKEEPER APP and Heart Rate Monitors!
1) FLAT TRAIL RUN OR WALK You choose the distance.
The flat trail can go much further than 5 miles, but for the purpose of this workout, I suggest 1-3 miles total, especially if you are considering the HILL WORKOUT.
Depends on who joins us, I may do a slow run with our beginner runners for about 1 mile.
2) HILL REPEAT WORKOUT (immediately following the trail run/walk).
You choose how much effort you want to give, and how many rounds you want to do.
Challenge yourself with this intense (but DOABLE) workout. YOU GOT THIS!
SATURDAY 05/11/2019 @ 8AM(ish)
* Parking may or may not be challenging at this time. Please carpool or expect to arrive earlier.
Skyline Gate Staging Area
CLICK ON THIS LINK or the picture for the directions from the Training Station
To get out of the gym setting and put your strength and conditioning into ACTION!
* You are STRONGER and MORE CAPABLE than you probably think.
Let's get out of your comfort zone and see how strong you really are! :D
MFT Crew and Friends (this is will NOT be counted as a session)
This is meant to be a FUN social and active meet-up.
You do NOT have to have previous trail experience, and we are not going out far into the trails unless you want to. Be sure to bring a map if you choose to go into the trail system.
Check weather ahead of time. Please wear or bring layers. This area may be chilly in the AM. Plan ahead.
Bring your own snacks and water. Montclair Village is very close by as well.